15 March, 2011

Video Update from Punakaiki

Video taken on the 13th of March in Punakaiki, NZ
Hey everyone. Many things have happened since. I have a few thoughts on NZ that I will try to share over the next few days and a book review. One thing I'd llike to share is that I don't understand how NZ can have this shitty access to the internet. They are seriously 10 years behind even some 3rd worlld countries. When you see free wifi signs it means free access to the internet that you have to pay for. It is a pain in the ass. Plus they are on pay plans the have MB usage limits. Anyway, I'll try to get those updates and other videos up soon.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha loving the van, wasnt expecting that paint job it cracked me up! nz looks absolutely beautiful from the pics you posted, hope your having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete