31 March, 2011

Sanity Plea - A Better Flip Flop

This is a video plea to make better flip flops.
Also, I want to clarify something:
The problem is that there aren't the flip flops out there, they do exist even though they are rare. The problem is that the vast majority of flip flops have either a good bottom OR don't have a raised heal or some ridiculous unneeded shit. About 1 in 1,000 have both requirements, and most Flops cost too much. This pair was under $30 so I know it's possible, and following my advice they may be able to reduce costs further. For the love of god, make good, inexpensive Flops!
Also, sorry about the shirt off thing. I was hiking (in my flops) and it was a lot hotter than it looks. Plus, making the video blogs is a little embarrassing, and it's not easy to find places where no one is around, even in NZ.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you just talked about flip flops for 4 minutes! hahaha. I'm cracking up.

    ReplyDelete