05 January, 2011

Patagonia Part One

The title says part one cause I´ll probably do a few posts from here because it is badass. This one´s short too.


I´m still in Bariloche, but leaving for El Bolson tomorrow. Yesterday, I went for a hike through one of the lake parks (not up into the mountains, yet). My ankle held up OK, but other parts I think are trying to make up for it so they were barking. The scenery here is breathtaking and the towns, like the one I went to today, remind me of being in the Rockys. Maybe there is some sort of universal mountain town look or something. I didn´t want to hangout in the town, but went there to check out a park out there. However, I screwed up the timing and ended up getting there after the park closed at 2PM. So, I walked to the beach and went for a swim since today was the perfect day for it. Funny, how things work out. Tonight, I might meet up with some Ozzies that I met last night because my original plan of going to Catedral (the local ski hill) and checking out the sunset is impossible to do because of how slow the chairlifts are.

Anyway, the reason that I posted is that, as I mentioned in my last post, I couldn´t really feel the vibe (I have to come up with a more fitting name than the ones I´ve been using) anymore. Well, I got my mojo back. I hiked mostly by myself and once I had some quiet isolated contemplation time (which is basically meditation) in unbelievable surroundings, I could begin to feel that flowing energy again. I can feel a pressence pushing me to El Bolson, so off I go tomorry.

D

Oh yeah, and I have a ton of pictures but the wifi here is slow and the 1 computer they have is always occupied. Hopefully, I´ll be able to get them uploaded in El Bolson.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dyl,,,sounds to me like it just keeps getting better and better, Can't wait to c the pics. whats the temp? are the towns clean? hostels clean? I hope this finds you happy,healthy,and well. Yo pops

    ReplyDelete