08 January, 2011

I Need Snow



NOTE: I don´t know why the video only worked for a couple days. Problem is, I deleted it from my phone so I can´t attempt a recovery of it on here. I hope that this isn´t going to happen every time I try to post a video. Anyway, here´s the original post:


So, I think I may do some more video posts in the future. It is crazy though, I constantly visualize what lines are doable all the time, snow or no snow. I found out I need to come here during the winter. Any takers? 
I also learned that I can´t live without skiing. I really can´t. take this photo for example:
Yes, those are my tracks. I slid down getting snow in my shoes and braving fucking my twisted ankle up even worse. Totally worth it. But, it serves to prove my point. It´s in my blood; my genetics have a snowflake somewhere in them. Shame on my parents for meeting while working at Snowmass. 
Anyway, I´m temporarily in Bariloche again and it is so packed with Argentine tourists that there was seriously only one hostel that had room without booking in advance. I am trying to debate on whether to go to Puerto Montt or Mendoza next. I am going to Mendoza, but I didn´t think it´d be tomorrow. It might have to be to keep things Kosher.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo,,, you think there's shame to be had? Well tough shi..... There's bumps (
    Moguls) in life and you just gotta ride e'm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there are and i hope to ride them all

    ReplyDelete